All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis is book 22 in the A Digraphs Series. It reinforces the special words 'was, to, the, he, come, she, all they, said you' ' to be taught in Phonic Phases 2 and 3 of the UK primary school curriculum. It reinforces the 'th' consonant digraph in 'then, with, the, they', and introduces the other pronunciation of 'th' in the word 'thank'.
- Author BiographyMarlene Greenwood was born in Bury, Lancashire in 1945. She graduated from Leeds University in 1984 with a 2nd class honours degree in Mathematics and the History and Philosophy of Science. After teaching Mathematics, IT, and Science in secondary schools in Yorkshire until 1996, she became interested in teaching young children to read. The 'Look and Say/Whole Word' method seemed not to help those children who struggled, so she turned her attention to the phonic methods of the 1950s. In 1998, when the National Literacy Strategy was published, she already had a bank of illustrated phonic material. By the time the Rose Review was published in 2007 she was firmly established as an author, illustrator and publisher of phonic materials to UK schools.
- Author(s)Marlene Greenwood
- PublisherJelly and Bean Ltd
- Date of Publication09/01/2008
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleReception A Digraphs Series
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 2
- Place of PublicationHarrogate
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJelly and Bean Ltd
- Out-of-print date26/05/2015
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Weight48 g
- Width150 mm
- Height210 mm
- Illustrator(s)Marlene Greenwood
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.