All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionExploring recent controversies over the role of ethics in ecomics, The Boundaries of Technique encourages scholars and students to discover and debate the ways in which ecomics is insulated from ethics, and the ways in which it is dependent upon it. Ultimately, by bringing readers to a deeper awareness of the intrinsic involvement of the individual and the responsibility of moral choice, Yuengert makes an invaluable contriubtion to the study and practice of ecomics.
- Author BiographyAndrew Yuengert is the John and Francis Duggan professor of Economics at Seaver College, Pepperdine University.
- Author(s)Andrew Yuengert
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication09/04/2004
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Series TitleStudies in Ethics and Economics
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width161 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.