Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThe Boundary Element Method, or BEM, is a powerful numerical analysis tool with particular advantages over other analytical methods. With research in this area increasing rapidly and more uses for the method appearing, this timely book provides a full chrological review of all techniques that have been proposed so far, covering t only the fundamentals of the BEM but also a wealth of information on related computational analysis techniques and formulations, and their applications in engineering, physics and mathematics. An indispensable handbook and source of inspiration for researchers and professionals in these fields, this book is also an ideal textbook for graduate engineering students.
- Author(s)Ashraf Ali,Charles Rajakumar
- PublisherA A Balkema Publishers
- Date of Publication15/08/2004
- SubjectInventions & Technology: General Interest
- Place of PublicationRotterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintA A Balkema Publishers
- Weight544 g
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.