Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $85.84
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.76
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.53
- AU $12.90Trending at AU $15.61
- AU $29.05Trending at AU $31.31
- AU $8.87Trending at AU $15.80
- AU $14.10Trending at AU $17.43
About this product
- DescriptionHe has past. And he may t have a future...The first in the Jason Bourne series from internationally bestselling author Robert Ludlum: 'the world's most read writer' GQ He was dragged from the sea, his body riddled with bullets. There are a few clues: a frame of microfilm surgically implanted beneath the skin of his hip; evidence that plastic surgery has altered his face; strange things he says in his delirium, which could be code words. And a number on the film negative that leads to a bank account in Zurich, four million dollars and a name for the amnesiac: Jason Bourne. Now he is running for his life. A man with an unkwn past and an uncertain future, the target of assassins and at the heart of a deadly puzzle. He's fighting for survival and one can help him - except the one woman who once wanted to escape him...
- Author BiographyRobert Ludlum is one of the world's bestselling authors and there are more than 300 million copies of his books in print. He is published in 32 languages and 50 countries. As well as blending sophisticated plotting and extreme pace, Robert Ludlum's novels are meticulously researched. In addition to the popular titles in the Covert-One series, Robert Ludlum's best-known books include THE SCARLATTI INHERITANCE, THE CHANCELLOR MANUSCRIPT and the Jason Bourne series.
- Author(s)Robert Ludlum
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Out-of-print date24/09/2016
- Weight390 g
- Width133 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.