All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJason Bourne is back in the forthcoming major motion picture starring Matt Damon and Alicia Vikander. Go back to where it all began for Bourne in his original adventures. 'Watch your back 007 - Bourne is out to get you' - Sunday Times It all starts with a cat-and-mouse chase to the death in a Baltimore funfair: the Jackal, Bourne's age-old antagonist, is back and Bourne is forced from his idyllic retirement with his wife and children to confront his enemy. In Europe and America there are men and women whose lust for power is disguised by their positions and respectability. Their aim: to gain control at the highest level, to avenge, to destroy. Jason Bourne has been the assassin before: w he longs for peace with his family, but the threat of the Jackal puts in jeopardy all possibility of peace...
- Author BiographyRobert Ludlum is one of the world's bestselling authors and there are more than 300 million copies of his books in print. He is published in 32 languages and 50 countries. As well as blending sophisticated plotting and extreme pace, Robert Ludlum's novels are meticulously researched. In addition to the popular titles in the Covert-One series, Robert Ludlum's best-known books include THE SCARLATTI INHERITANCE, THE CHANCELLOR MANUSCRIPT and the Jason Bourne series.
- Author(s)Robert Ludlum
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication04/02/2010
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleJason Bourne
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOrion (an Imprint of The Orion Publishing Group Ltd )
- Weight505 g
- Width128 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $27.19
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.