Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.97
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.38
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe Mystery Girl Henry, Jessie, Violet, and Benny are working in a general store, to help out a friend of Aunt Jane s. It seems to the children that the young girl who works in the store is behaving very strangely. She seems nervous and won t answer any questions about her past. Then a strange man comes to the store asking about her. What secret is the mystery girl hiding?The Mystery Cruise The Aldens are on a cruise in the Caribbean! No sooner has the cruise begun than things start to go wrong. The ship s radio breaks. It appears someone has fallen overboard but it turns out to be a false alarm. And then there s engine trouble! Is someone deliberately tampering with the ship? It s a mystery good thing the Boxcar Children are on board!The Disappearing Friend Mystery The Boxcar Children decide to raise money to help the Greenfield hospital. At Beth s suggestion, they form a service called The Boxcar Helpers to babysit, wash cars, mow lawns, and care for pets. But Beth keeps disappearing. And then other things start to go wrong. Is someone trying to put them out of business?
- Author BiographyThe Boxcar Children Series was created by Gertrude Chandler Warner, a teacher, when she realized that there were few, if any, books for children that were both easy and fun to read. She drew on her own experiences in writing the mysteries. As a child, she had spent hours watching trains near her home, and often dreamed about what it would be like to live in a caboose or freight car. In each story, she chose a special setting and introduced unpredictable, unusual or eccentric characters, to help highlight the Aldens independence and resourcefulness. Miss Warner lived in Putnam, Massachusetts until her death in 1979.
- Author(s)Gertrude Chandler Warner
- PublisherOasis Audio
- Date of Publication31/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBoxcar Children Collections
- Series Part/Volume Number10
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOasis Audio
- Weight181 g
- Width170 mm
- Height163 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Narrator(s)Aimee Lilly,Tim Gregory
- Contained items statement6 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time360
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.