Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.10
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.94
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.68
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.26
- AU $12.24Trending at AU $21.04
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.66
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a man loses everything due to the stock market crash in the 1920s, can he find himself again? Set in depression era America, Harry loses everything... including himself. Follow Harry's travels across America on his quest to regain himself and more. Meet and fall in love with characters that you'll come to love and cry when tragedies happen. An uplifting lesson of the human spirit. Paying it forward, Harry comes full circle.
- Author BiographyChristopher Morosoff Sr. was born in Manhattan, New York, to parents of Russian as well as Italian heritage. Marrying and starting a family as a teenager with his high school sweetheart Theresa, Christopher worked in many different fields and has been mostly self-employed. It is just very recently that Christopher's father, Andre, began to encourage him to give writing a try. His first Novel, The Boxcar Traveler, was based on a memory that Christopher had from his youth. Always finding the thought of riding the rails' to be an interesting and romantic notion, he simply started to write. His style has been all stream of consciousness and the book has been very well reviewed and submitted for Pulitzer prize consideration. Christopher and Theresa have three adult children as well as a grandson.
- Author(s)MR Christopher Morosoff Sr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight563 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.