Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionOn the twenty-second of February, 1916, an automobile sped rthward along the French battle line that for almost two years had held back the armies of the German emperor, strive as they would to win their way farther into the heart of France. For months the opposing forces had battled to a draw from the North Sea to the boundary of Switzerland, until w, as the day waned - it was almost six o'clock - the hands of time drew closer and closer to the hour that was to mark the opening of the most bitter and destructive battle of the war, up to this time. It was the eve of the battle of Verdun.
- Author(s)Clair W Hayes
- Publisher1st World Library
- Date of Publication08/02/2006
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Imprint1st World Library
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight472 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited by1stworld Library
- Format DetailsCloth over boards,Sewn,Sewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.