All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis early work by Clair Wallace Hayes was originally published in 1915 and we are w republishing it as part of our WWI Centenary Series. 'The Boy Allies in the Trenches; Or, Midst Shot and Shell Along the Aisne' is one of the instalments in 'The Boy Allies' series of children's adventure vels that tell the stories of the young men of the Allied forces in World War One. This is an excellent work for young readers with a taste for action. This book is part of the World War One Centenary series; creating, collating and reprinting new and old works of poetry, fiction, autobiography and analysis. The series forms a commemorative tribute to mark the passing of one of the world's bloodiest wars, offering new perspectives on this tragic yet fascinating period of human history. Each publication also includes brand new introductory essays and a timeline to help the reader place the work in its historical context.
- Author(s)Clair Wallace Hayes
- PublisherLast Post Press
- Date of Publication21/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLast Post Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.