All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis companion vel to THE BOY PROJECT is the perfect next step for fans of DORK DIARIES. Tabitha Tabbi Reddy believes in signs. Like fortune cookies. Magic 8-Balls. Shooting stars. And this year, she hopes, looking for the right signs will lead her to the right boy! Inspired by her BFF, Kara (star of THE BOY PROJECT), Tabbi starts her own project in the hopes of finding a cute crush. With the help of a math lesson on probability, Tabbi tries to predict who the right boy for her might be! Where is she most likely to meet him? What is he most likely to look like? Full of fun illustrations, hilarious equations, and lessons in cupcake-baking, life, love, and friendship, this book has a 100% probability of awesomeness. A perfect next step for fans of DORK DIARIES.
- Author BiographyKami Kinard enjoys writing about the boyfriend quest more than she enjoyed experiencing it. A teaching artist on the SC Arts Commission's Roster of Approved Artists, she writes from Beaufort, South Carolina, where she lives with her husband and two children. Please visit her online at: www.kamikinard.com.
- Author(s)Kami Kinard
- PublisherScholastic US
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic US
- Out-of-print date24/04/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width141 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $234.90Trending at AU $288.63
- AU $30.63Trending at AU $33.87
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.67
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $52.57
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.32
- AU $42.81Trending at AU $47.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.