All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionKara McAllister just had her best idea yet. She's going to take tes on all of the boys in her grade (and a few elsewhere) in order to answer a seemingly simple question: How can she find the right boy for her? But Kara's project turns out to be a lot more complicated than she imagined. Soon there are secrets, lies, and an embarrassing incident in the boy's bathroom. Plus, Kara has to deal with mean girls, her slightly spacey BFF, and some surprising uses for duct tape. Still, if Kara's research leads her to the right boy, everything may just be worth it... Jam-packed with charts and graphs, heart and humor, this vel will resonate with tweens everywhere.
- Author BiographyKami Kinard enjoys writing about the boyfriend quest more than she enjoyed experiencing it. A teaching artist on the SC Arts Commission's Roster of Approved Artists, she writes from Beaufort, South Carolina, where she lives with her husband and two children. Please visit her online at: www.kamikinard.com.
- Author(s)Kami Kinard
- PublisherScholastic Paperbacks
- Date of Publication26/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Paperbacks
- Weight181 g
- Width132 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.