All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTom is on the last leg of his journey where he continues to discover strange and amazing sights and meet a host of fun characters. He skids through freezing Siberia, and in Japan shares a steaming hot pool with some surprised monkeys. Based on the author s personal experiences, this book provides an immersive experience for young adventurers.
- Author BiographyAlastair Humphreys spent four years cycling around the world, a journey of 46,000 miles across five continents. He is the author of Moods of Future Joys, Ten Lessons from the Road, and Thunder & Sunshine. Tom Morgan-Jones is an award-winning illustrator.
- Author(s)Alastair Humphries
- PublisherEye Books
- Date of Publication30/09/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMuch Wenlock
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEye Books
- Content Notemap; B&W illustrations, line drawings
- Weight132 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.18
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.56
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.80
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.84
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.64
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.53
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.