All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEmmanuel Ramos misses his mom and dad. They are on the island of Saipan working. He is in Manila, Philippines, with his aunt, cousins and grandparents. Will his parents ever come back for him? Will he ever see them again? Will Emmanuel's big dream to be with his parents on Saipan ever come true?
- Author BiographyRiza Oledan-Ramos grew up in Cabucgayan, Biliran, Philippines. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the Martinez Memorial College in Caloocan City, and is currently a staff nurse at the Commonwealth Health Center on Saipan, Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands. She has written dozens of poems, and is currently writing a series of children's non-fiction books.
- Author(s)Riza Oledan-Ramos
- PublisherRiza Ramos Company
- Date of Publication25/07/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRiza Ramos Company
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byHeather Linday
- Illustrator(s)Rodante Guarda
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.