About this product
- DescriptionA Colour in Book. A good father has two sons but both have got bad attitudes. One boy wants all his money w. He doesn't want to wait. The father gives his boy a share of the inheritance. However the boy leaves home and wastes it all. Will his father welcome him back? And what about the other boy? He has got a lesson to learn too.
This is a story that Jesus told. It has a hidden meaning. It tells us that God is our Father and that he is a loving God. We can say sorry to God and turn away from our sin. He will forgive us.
- Author(s)Carine Mackenzie
- PublisherChristian Focus Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2009
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleParable
- Series Part/Volume NumberBk. 2
- Place of PublicationTain
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChristian Focus 4Kids
- Weight50 g
- Width210 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine1 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.