All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHarrison tells the story of a little boy who injures his eye and must learn life's meaning through adversity. This injury leads to his discovery of nature, and his ability to overcome intense suffering. Color illustrations.
- Author(s)Jim Harrison
- PublisherGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Date of Publication28/09/2000
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrove Press / Atlantic Monthly Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tom Pohrt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.