All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Boy and the Crocodile is the legend of East Timor, a parable about kindness, and a delightful children's book illustrated by orphans from East Timor. All proceeds will go to the Familia Hope Orphanage and to provide a Tetum version of the book to kids throughout East Timor (where educational materials are in chronically short supply, and more than half the adult population is illiterate).
- Author(s)Martin Hughes
- PublisherAffirm Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2011
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationMulgrave, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAffirm Press
- Weight206 g
- Width231 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.