All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionOn a bright and sunny June afteron, a seven-year-old boy was left in the care of his teenage neighbour. No one knew, or would even have dreamed of suspecting, that the teenager was a satanist. The two went out to the fields to look for rabbits. The child was never seen alive again. For the first time, in The Boy in the Attic , David Malone reveals the exact events of that summer day: how the youngster was lured to his death, how the teenager came to delve so deeply into the occult and the nightmarish scene awaiting police when they entered the attic. But there is ather disturbing question - how is it that this murder, which was easily one of the most shocking and horrific in living memory, was barely reported upon at all? Why have you never heard of the boy in the attic until w?
- Author BiographyDavid Malone is a television producer who has created dozens of popular shows. He was appointed as a BBC producer at the age of 24 and since then has worked between Channel 4, RTE, BBC and Channel Five, producing documentaries, undercover crime investigations and the world's longest-running chat show, The Late Late Show. He lives in Dublin with his wife and has three grown-up daughters.
- Author(s)David Malone
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication06/10/2011
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Out-of-print date15/08/2014
- Content Note1 x 8pp colour
- Weight326 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.