All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOn 21st September 2001 the mutilated torso of a small child was found floating beside London's Tower Bridge, one tide away from being swept into the North Sea. Unable to identify the victim, the Murder Squad turned to Richard Hoskins, a young professor of theology with a profound understanding of African tribal religion, whose own past was scarred by a heartbreaking tragedy. Thus began a journey into the tangled undergrowth of one of the most torious murder cases of recent years; a journey which would reveal t only the identity of the boy they called Adam but the horrific truth that a succession of incent children have been ritually sacrificed in our capital city. Insightful and grippingly written, The Boy in the River is an inside account of a series of extraordinary criminal investigations and a compelling personal quest into the dark heart of humanity.
- Author BiographyRichard Hoskins has worked on many of Britain's biggest criminal investigations and is the only registered multi-cultural expert on the national police database. He has applied his expertise to over a hundred major investigations by police and social services. He divides his time between London and Devon.
- PrizesShortlisted for CWA Gold Dagger for Non-Fiction 2013.
- Author(s)Richard Hoskins
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/06/2012
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPan Books
- Weight248 g
- Width130 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition StatementReprints
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.11Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.