All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBONUS FEATURE: Conversation between the author and the editor, David Fickling. Berlin 1942 When Bru returns home from school one day, he discovers that his belongings are being packed in crates. His father has received a promotion and the family must move from their home to a new house far far away, where there is one to play with and thing to do. A tall fence running alongside stretches as far as the eye can see and cuts him off from the strange people he can see in the distance. But Bru longs to be an explorer and decides that there must be more to this desolate new place than meets the eye. While exploring his new environment, he meets ather boy whose life and circumstances are very different to his own, and their meeting results in a friendship that has devastating consequences.
- Author BiographyJohn Boyne was born in Ireland in 1971 and studied at Trinity College, Dublin, and the University of East Anglia, Norwich. His novels have been published in over forty languages, and his books for young readers include Noah Barleywater Runs Away and The Terrible Thing That Happened to Barnaby Brocket.The Boy in the Striped Pajamas won two Irish Book Awards, topped the New York Times bestseller list, and was adapted into a Miramax feature film. He lives in Dublin. To learn more, visit JohnBoyne.com. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)John Boyne
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight154 g
- Width141 mm
- Height160 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Read byMichael Maloney
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time298
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.35
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.89
- AU $58.79Trending at AU $64.96
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $40.96
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.56
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.73
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.