CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
About this product
- DescriptionRead & Respond: The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas provides teacher with a wealth of resources to teach The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas by John Boyne. Notes and activities reflect the way that teachers teach w and include shared texts, guided reading tes, reading activities, speaking and listening activities, writing projects and assessment guidance. The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas tells the thought-provoking story about the naivety of a young German boy in the Second World War.
- Author(s)Eileen Jones
- Date of Publication05/01/2012
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleRead & Respond
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight160 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine4 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.