All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.09Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $49.00Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $37.78Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.21Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $24.73Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionWhat happens when a boy bursts through the curtain of a deserted theatre and onto the world's most famous stage? Midsummer magic - and a chase through the streets of Shakespeare's London. And that's just the start of it. Join the Boy and the Bear in three dramatic and captivating adventures: The Boy the Bear the Baron the Bard, Midsummer Knight, The Hero of Little Street
- Author BiographyGregory Rogers studied fine art at the Queensland College of Art and worked as a graphic designer for many years before taking up freelance illustration. He was the first Australian to be awarded the prestigious Kate Greenaway Medal. Book 1 in the BOY BEAR Series, The Boy, the Bear, the Baron, the Bard, was first published in Australia in 2004. It has been published in the UK, France, the Netherlands and the USA, and was short-listed for many local and international awards including the CBCA Awards, Younger Readers and was selected as one of the Ten Best Illustrated Picture Books by the New York Times in 2004. Book 2 in the series, Midsummer Knight, was a Magpies pick of 2006 and a CBCA Notable Book in 2007, and the final book, The Hero of Little Street, was the winner of the 2010 Children.s Book Council of Australia Picture Book of the Year Award. Greg is much missed.
- PrizesShortlisted for Children's Book Council of Australia Awards: Book of the Year - Young Readers 2004.
- Author(s)Gregory Rogers
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication26/08/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin Children's Books
- Width230 mm
- Height305 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.