All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat's it to you, P? What is it you want? Tinkerbelle snarled. Me? Pike laughed quietly. Battles and brimstone, fire and ash, fight evil and win, die a hero and return, marry the sprite princess, raise little Elears, bring up foals and... He leant into her a little then. I don't flipping kw - to somehow matter, I guess. With his girlfriend away travelling and a solitary autumn ahead of him, Pike, former dressage protege and heir to two very different family traditions, finds himself alone with the question of what he wants to do with his life. In the meantime, there is a young stallion to train, a new friend to tame, some old ones to rescue and a mystery to solve. Set in the grounds of Hawthorne Cottage, The Boy with the Amber Eyes is a stand alone follow up to Elear McGraw, a pony named Mouse and a boy called Fire.
- Author BiographyKatharina Marcus is a Brightonian author of German-Jewish descent with a Dutch passport and a nationless heart. She lives in perpetual chaos on a ball in space with one husband, two children, four ponies and a cat. A life-long horse woman with a serious penchant for bareback riding, she tops up her meagre earnings from writing by moonlighting as a freelance riding instructor and horse trainer when not practising as a psychotherapist or serving food.
- Author(s)Katharina Marcus
- Date of Publication13/10/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight390 g
- Width160 mm
- Height214 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
- AU $71.69New
- AU $30.94New
- AU $16.35New
- AU $12.77Used
- AU $79.12New
- AU $18.65New
- AU $109.14New
- AU $22.33New
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $30.68
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $30.94
- AU $12.20Trending at AU $16.35
- AU $76.70Trending at AU $79.12
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.41
- AU $74.55Trending at AU $82.96
- AU $10.58Trending at AU $16.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.