All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Brahmaputra River represents nearly 30% of India's water resources potential and 41% of its total hydropower. No sustainable future for this underdeveloped region can occur without a plan combining social, political, ecomic, cultural, and legal considerations with scientific paradigms. This book pools the talent, kwledge and experience of a wide range of water resource professionals to provide an exhaustive study of the Brahmaputra River basin, present and future.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication01/02/2004
- SubjectEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleWater Science and Technology Library
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 47
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1056 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Edited byC. Shekhar P. Ojha,Nayan Sharma,Vijay P. Singh
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.