All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionThe Brain and Educational Connections is based on current studies from neuroscientists and research in the field of psychology and education. This book also presents sound educational theories and practices as they relate to important research findings. This book is written for teachers, administrators, and those interested in providing stimulating and nurturing environments for children to become enthusiastic life-long learners. Scientific research helps identify and affirm, for those in education, good teaching strategies. Research shows conclusively that learning, and therefore teaching, is holistic. Therefore, education must address the emotional, psychological, and social needs of the child if it is to be considered successful. This book provides compelling, thought provoking, and relevant materials that will renew readers' dedication to teaching and lend credence and support to new and creative educational practices.
- Author BiographyBridget Connor is a professor at Notre Dame of Maryland University. She teaches educational courses in theory and practice. In her years as an educator, she has taught and worked with students from the primary grades through doctoral programs in various geographical locations.
- Author(s)Bridget M. Connor
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication22/07/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 9 tables
- Weight158 g
- Width156 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine6 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.