All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this Britannica guide to the human brain, the complex biology behind thought and sensation is explained in a way that is clear and comprehensive for lower elementary readers. Each part of the brain and its function is presented with diagrams and eye-catching images that help navigate the anatomy of the brain. Most important, Compare and Contrast and Think About It sidebars invite readers to connect ideas and make logical inferences based on the textboth key components of the Common Core Readiness standards for reading.
- Author(s)Bridget Heos
- PublisherRosen Education Service
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleLet's Find Out! the Human Body
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRosen Education Service
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width198 mm
- Height196 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.