All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovering the Colne and Stour Valley and the Saffron Walden and Bury Branches, in the first volume of a series covering the branch lines of East Anglia, Andy T. Wallis describes the history of each branch line with information on each station, together with photographs, maps and signalling diagrams.
- Author BiographyAndy T. Wallis was educated at Simon Balle School, Hertford before joining the Royal Navy, where he served for six years, some of which was spent on HMS Ark Royal. He is a volunteer on the Colne Valley Railway, a heritage steam railway, and has been a member of the preservation society since 1978. He has held various posts within the organization as Honorary Secretary, Editor of the newsletter and for the last 8 years as Chairman. After worked for the railways for 31 years, and now spends his spare time writing or volunteering on the Colne Valley Railway. He lives in King's Lynn, Norfolk.
- Author(s)Andy T. Wallis
- PublisherAmberley Publishing
- Date of Publication15/10/2015
- SubjectTrains & Railways: General Interest
- Series TitleThe Branch Lines of ...
- Place of PublicationChalford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmberley Publishing
- Content Note150
- Weight295 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.64Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.