All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionDown in the dumps because your relationship's over? You needn't be, with The Break-up Journal - your Interactive Solution to Surviving a Split. This highly original and humorous but practical book has been conceived by author/illustrator Tom Devonald to help you through the pain of a break-up and set you on the road to being a more balanced, stable, confident individual. It's the ideal gift for your recently single friends, or a therapeutic self-purchase on your road to recovery!
- Author BiographyTom Devonald is a talented artist, designer and graphic designer who specialises in creating totally unique activity books for adults.
- Author(s)Tom Devonald
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Width140 mm
- Height194 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.