All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year, more than 5 million Americans get married. But how much do the bride and groom really kw about each other? Improved communication could certainly help the soon-to-be newlyweds kw each other better. That is what this book is about. The Bride & Groom Challenge is a creative and entertaining game that couples can play to foster communication. The game consists of two books, one for the bride and one for the groom, each with 100 playful, lighthearted questions cleverly presented in one convenient package. The easy-to-answer questions cover topics such as habits, likes and dislikes, friends, daily routines, childhood, and talents. In addition to the two books of questions, The Bride & Groom Challenge includes rules of the game as well as score sheets that allow couples to see how many questions they answered correctly. In addition, the package features a tongue-in-cheek contract that lists playful and entertaining prizes, such as a back massage or breakfast in bed, for whoever answers the most questions correctly. At $9.95, The Bride & Groom Challenge is an excellent value and the perfect engagement party gift. Elizabeth and Alex Lluch are the authors of over 50 best-selling books in subjects such as weddings, babies, parenting, health, and home. They live in San Diego with their three children.
- Author BiographyAlex A. Lluch is a renowned author who has written more than 200 books in a diverse range of subjects, including business, weddings, weight loss, health, fitness, babies, pregnancy, self-help and more. He has sold more than 4 million books in North America alone. Lluch is known for writing books that are very comprehensive yet extremely easy to read and understand, making them favorites of readers worldwide. He has been featured on Fox News, AOL Health, WebMD, Pregnancy Today, Parenting magazine, the Chicago Sun Times, and more.
- Author(s)Alex A Lluch
- PublisherWS Publishing
- Date of Publication28/02/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWS Publishing
- Weight231 g
- Width153 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Contained items statement2 Paperback / softback
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.91Trending at AU $62.69
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
- AU $35.29Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.74
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.