All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionIn music-instrument language a bridge usually refers to the part of the violin that supports the strings and transfers its vibrations to the instrument's body. It conducts the sound as well as the music produced by the player. In a wider sense, however, a bridge is a passage that connects two worlds-in this case the world of the violin and the world of the fiddle.
- Author BiographyAnnemieke Pronker-Coron studied at the Amsterdam Sweelinck Conservatory in her native country, the Netherlands, where her teachers included Jaap Schroder and Jan Henrichs. She also studied music therapy in London. A former member of the Gainesville Chamber Orchestra, Ms Pronker-Coron teaches violin and fiddle. She is an active promoter of music in the community, having helped inaugurate the Sawgrass Fiddle Contest and the Annasemble, an orchestra under her musical direction. She taught a string program at the Einstein School, and plays electric violin with the Greek band EMBROS. Her research in different musical styles led her to a course in New York City with Mark O'Connor, and she now teaches his New American Violin Method.
- Author(s)Annemieke Pronker-Coron
- PublisherCulicidae Press, LLC
- Date of Publication15/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCulicidae Press, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byMiriam Zach
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.