All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $27.06
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.52
- AU $11.42Trending at AU $14.09
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.35
- AU $18.80Trending at AU $25.47
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.33
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.20
About this product
- DescriptionIf you've ever experienced the one true love of your life, a love that for some reason could never be, you will understand why readers all over the world were so moved by this small, unkwn first vel that they made it a publishing phemen and #1 bestseller. The story of Robert Kincaid, the photographer and free spirit searching for the covered bridges of Madison County, and Francesca Johnson, the farm wife waiting for the fulfillment of a girlhood dream, THE BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY gives voice to the longings of men and women everywhere-and shows us what it is to love and be loved so intensely that life is never the same again.
- Author BiographyRobert James Waller lives on a remote ranch in the high-desert mountains of Texas and pursues his interests in writing, photography, music, economics, and mathematics. In his earlier days, he was a university professor. He is the author of the New York Times bestseller A Thousand Country Roads, the epilogue to The Bridges of Madison County.
- Author(s)Robert James Waller
- PublisherGrand Central Publishing
- Date of Publication04/02/2014
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGrand Central Publishing
- Weight91 g
- Width132 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Read byKelli O'Hara,Steven Pasquale
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.