All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
About this product
- DescriptionBecome a successful college writer with THE BRIEF CENGAGE HANDBOOK, 8th Edition. This comprehensive and practical text provides extensive coverage of rhetorical concerns, the writing and research process, composing in digital environments and in various genres, and other topics essential for 21st century writers. Numerous checklists summarize key information that you can quickly access as you work on writing and research projects. This versatile and proven text is a uniquely effective guide to help you develop the critical thinking, reading, and writing skills you need to be a successful communicator in college and beyond.
- Author BiographyStephen R. Mandell is a best-selling author who is well known nationally. Mandell, together with coauthor Laurie G. Kirszner, has written best sellers for nearly every English market. They have the deepest publishing record of any literature anthology author team and have successfully published up and down the curriculum from developmental to literature. Laurie G. Kirszner is a best-selling author who is well known nationally. Kirszner, together with coauthor Stephen R. Mandell, has written best sellers for nearly every English market. They have the deepest publishing record of any literature anthology author team and have successfully published up and down the curriculum from developmental to literature.
- Author(s)Laurie G. Kirszner,Stephen R. Mandell
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2016
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight816 g
- Width163 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement8th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.