All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.42
About this product
- Description'The Bright Side of Belgium' is more than just ather tourist guide to Belgium. It is also an inspiring photo book that takes the reader off the beaten track and introduces the great cultural cities, examining the natural beauty of regions such as Limburg province's orchards, the Ardennes and the coast. The authors report on the different places, accompanied by interviews with prominent figures, lists of the best places to eat, sleep and drink. The book's unique design, created by Sanny Winters and Tim Oeyen, incorporates numerous illustrations, while the stylish photography by professionals like Diane Hendrikx make this the most original and stylish guide to Belgium. Published in English, it is written for creative, style-conscious people who want to discover a different side of Belgium to the one presented in the glossy travel brochures.
- Author BiographySigrid Vandensavel works as an independent editor for several media companies. Both online and offline, she's always searching for new things in fashion, food and design. She is the author of 'Fabulous Food Concepts: Respecting the Planet' and 'North Sea Living'. Hadewijch Ceulemans wrote about visual arts as a freelance journalist for the newspapers 'De Tijd' and 'De Standaard.' As an editor for Luster she writes and revises texts about design, architecture, culture and lifestyle.
- Author(s)Hadewijch Ceulemans,Sigrid Vandensavel
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationAntwerp
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- Out-of-print date07/10/2016
- Content Note400 Colour
- Weight1950 g
- Width220 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine48 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.