Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe debut collection from the poet considered to be the new Paul Farley. Jacob Polley already has a formidable reputation as one of the sharpest and most unusual new voices to have appeared on the scene in many years. Now, with the publication of his first collection, The Brink, readers will have their first opportunity to see his remarkable transforming imagination in action, where a jar of honey is'...the sun, all flesh and bones / but for the floating knuckle / of honeycomb / attesting to the nature of the struggle', and a gull's hovering is 'suddenly akin / to dangling on a coat hook / by the back of a coat you're still in'.
- Author BiographyJacob Polley lives in Carlisle. His work has previously appeared in various publications, including First Pressings, and several of his poems have been read on BBC Radio 4. This is his first collection.
- Author(s)Jacob Polley
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/12/2003
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight88 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.07New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.99New
- AU $61.14Used
- AU $93.21New
- AU $101.29New
- AU $70.76New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.85
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.44
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.37
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $50.15
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $73.99
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.