All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive chronicle of the transformation of the intensely competitive British insurance industry in response to evolving ecomic, social, techlogical and political conditions. It analyzes the fast-changing shape of the distribution system, the role of the state and the shifting boundaries of insurability and risk transfer.
- Author BiographyROBERT L CARTER OBE is Emeritus Professor of Insurance Studies at the University of Nottingham, UK. He has acted as a consultant for the Association of British Insurers, LAUTRO, the World Bank, OECD and others. PETER FALUSH is a consultant economist, with 40 years experience in the insurance industry and elsewhere. He worked as a consultant for the Association of British Insurers and the OECD and as a financial journalist.
- Author(s)Peter Falush,Robert L. Carter
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication21/05/2009
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitlePalgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note21 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight450 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.