All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSince its creation the British Olympic Association (BOA) has been one of the most important institutions in sports governance. In spite of its prominence there has hitherto been single-volume history of the Association. This scholarly yet accessible study fills that gap, assessing the origins, evolution, strengths and shortcomings of the BOA.
- Author BiographyKevin Jefferys is Professor of Contemporary History at Plymouth University, UK. He has published widely on aspects of modern British political and social history, and his most recent book - Sport and Politics in Modern Britain (Palgrave Macmillan, 2012) - won the Lord Aberdare prize for sport history books, 2013.
- Author(s)Kevin Jefferys
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication25/04/2014
- SubjectGeneral Sport & Fitness Training
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Pivot
- Content Notebiography
- Weight344 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.64New
- AU $20.61New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $7.64
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.03
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.72Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $52.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.