All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionBy utilising the latest research, readers will be given a complete picture of the way Britain fought the Cold War, moving the focus away from the w familiar crises of Suez and Cuba and onto the themes that underpinned the British war strategy. Intelligence, civil defence and nuclear diplomacy are all examined within the context of modern British history at a time of national decline. There is a growing interest in the contexts of the Cold War and this collection will establish itself as the leading volume on the UK's wartime strategy.
- Author BiographyDr Matthew Grant is based at the University of Sheffield. He has been researching aspects of the Cold War since 2000 and is a regular speaker on the subject at conferences around the UK.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication29/10/2009
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHambledon Continuum
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight485 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byMatthew Grant
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.