Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTHE BRO CODE is a living document, much like the Constitution. Except instead of outlining a government, or the Bill of Rights, or anything even resembling laws, THE BRO CODE provides men with all the rules they need to kw in order to become a "bro" and behave properly among other bros. Dating back to the American Revolution, THE BRO CODE has never been published before. Few kw of its existence, and the code, until w, has been verbally communicated between those in the 'bro'. Containing approximately 150 "unspoken" rules, this code of conduct for bros can range from the simple (bros before hos) to the complex (the hot-to-crazy ratio, complete with bar graphs and charts). With helpful sidebros THE BRO CODE will help any ordinary guy become the best bro he can be. Let ultimate bro and co-author Barney Stinson and his book, THE BRO CODE share their wisdom, lest you be caught making eye contact in a devil's three-way (two dudes, duh.) Sample Articles from THE BRO CODE: Article 1: Regardless of veracity, a Bro never admits familiarity with a Broadway show or musical. Article 53: A Bro will, whenever possible, provide his Bro with prophylactic protection.Article 57: A Bro may t speculate on the expected Bro / chick ratio of a party or venue without first disclosing the present-time observed ratio. Article 77: A Bro Never Cries.
- Author BiographyBarney Stinson is an awesome dude who lives in New York City and appears weekly on the hit CBS show How I Met Your Mother. Matt Kuhn is one of the coolest staff writers for How I Met Your Mother and helps write Barney's Blog on the show's website. He lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Barney Stinson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication18/10/2008
- SubjectTV Tie-In Humour
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFireside Books
- Out-of-print date06/08/2009
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight196 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Most relevant reviews
- dau800201 Jun, 2016by
This book is Legendary
Awesome book, many great and humorous tips that applies to real life situations
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
- jackson095618 Mar, 2013by
Humourous and applicable to many real life situations.
Absolutely fabulous factual insight into the world of brohood. I would have expected nothing less from Sir Barnabus Stinson and look foward to reading his other works. An indisputable informative code which I will strive to live by.
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.87
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $30.98
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $34.80
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.08