Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.74Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionCongratulations! You're about to have a kid? Well, Bro, you might be asking yourself a series of important questions: *Will I ever be able to do awesome things again? *Will I be able to afford this? *Can I ever have sex again? *Will I be a good parent? *Am I able to love this child as much as I love my own life? Well, the answer to all of these questions is a rock solid . But just because your life is w a petrifying turd on the canvas of life doesn't mean your kid has to be as lame as you're about to become. Which is why Barney has written this book.
- Author BiographyBarney Stinson works at a corporation, and regularly suits up to help his lovelorn and altogether pathetic bro Ted Mosby. Basically the coolest dude ever, Barney Stinson has been compared to the Fonz-but Barney is much, much more awesome. Stinson lives in New York, New York-and appears weekly on the hit CBS show How I Met Your Mother with his friends Ted, Robin, Lily and Marshall. Matt Kuhn is a staff writer for the CBS hit show How I Met Your Mother and helps write Barney's Blog on the show's website. He lives in Los Angeles, California.
- Author(s)Barney Stinson
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Note50 4-colour illustrations
- Width187 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.