All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe selections from 132 authors in this anthology represent gender, social class, and racial and national origin as inclusively as possible, providing both greater context for canonical works and a sense of the era's richness and diversity. In terms of genre, poetry, non-fiction prose, philosophy, educational writing, and prose fiction are included. Geographically, America, Canada, Australia, India, and Africa are represented along with Britain, emphasizing Romantic literature as a world literature. Biographical headnotes, explanatory footnotes, and an extensive bibliography clarify and illuminate the texts for readers.
- Author BiographyD.L. Macdonald is Professor of English at the University of Calgary and the co-editor of the Broadview editions of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein, Mary Wollstonecraft's The Vindications, and Matthew Gregory Lewis's The Monk. Anne McWhir is Professor of English at the University of Calgary and the editor of the Broadview edition of Mary Shelley's The Last Man.
- PublisherBroadview Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- Place of PublicationPeterborough
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintBroadview Press Ltd
- Weight1580 g
- Width197 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine42 mm
- Edited byAnne McWhir,D. L. Macdonald
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.