All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Broken Gift: How did we get here? Was Adam the first man? Was man created by divine act in less than one day almost 6,000 years ago, as the Bible suggests? Or did man appear 200,000 years ago as the culmination of numerous human-like species that existed during a span of millions of years, as the scientific record shows? Both cant be right. Or can they? Imagine there exist manuscripts, written centuries ago, that could help us objectively decipher Genesis and thereby extract the timeline and key events recounting the appearance and early history of our species, Homo sapiens, precisely as identified by the latest scientific evidence derived from the fossil record and genetic studies. The Broken Gift carefully examines the relationship between scientific theory and Biblical teachings. The book approaches the human origins debate from a fresh perspective informed by both scientific and scriptural research. The author demonstrates alignment between key events and their dates relating to the appearance and early history of our species as described in Genesis chapters 1 through 11 (Adam, Adam's descendants, the Flood, and the fall of Babel) with those derived from scientific observation. Could both be true? Is the evidence solid or is it sophistry? You'll have to be the judge. Read The Broken Gift and join the conversation.
- Author BiographyBorn in Chile and raised in Canada, Daniel Friedmann studies the origin of the universe and life on earth from both the scientific and Biblical perspectives. He holds a master's degree in engineering physics and is CEO of a leading Canadian aerospace company. Daniel Friedmann's first book, The Genesis One Code, demonstrated an alignment between key events and times as described in the creation narrative in the book of Genesis with those derived from scientific theory and observation. Through his writings, speaking engagements and appearances on television and radio, he wishes to help the young and all students of our world put science and the Bible into mutually comprehensible, and in turn respectful, contexts.
- Author(s)MR Daniel Friedmann
- PublisherInspired Studies
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInspired Studies
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight356 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.