Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $178.29Trending at AU $199.99
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.55
- AU $26.36Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.30
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $11.88
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.35
- AU $51.40Trending at AU $52.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Broken Promise is a story of two individuals whose love for each ather makes one of them break the pact he has made with himself. Jean Ireland is on a week-long vacation and she intends to enjoy it to the fullest. It is the much needed break for her hectic days as a teacher, and she hopes that the ranch where she has reserved a place to stay will provide her with the peace and relaxation she direly needs. It turns out that Aaron Cesar's ranch is more than anything Jean has imagined it to be. From the moment she steps inside the house, she immediately feels a strong sense of belongingness. Meeting David, Aaron's son, only makes Jean want to stay at the ranch for good even more. David is just as attracted to Jean, but he has made a promise with himself that he will t get involved with their guests. With each day that passes by, David finds himself getting more and more drawn to Jean. Both are aware of how strongly they feel for one ather, and how one promise keeps them apart.....
- Author(s)Monique Roque
- Date of Publication04/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight354 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.