Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $28.00Free postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by manyhills
- Est. delivery by 6 Feb
- AU $6.50+ AU $13.80 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by the4masters2013
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRhyme's cousin has been arrested for murder. The evidence clearly shows he did it, but Rhyme agrees to check things out. It turns out that the cousin along with other people has been wrongly convicted because the true killer kws every single detail about the lives of the victims he kills and the men he sets up to take the fall for those crimes. This allows him to get close to the victims under false pretenses, murder or rape, and escape safely. And then he sets up others to take the fall for his crimes, planting incontrovertible evidence! Rhyme, Sachs and the rest of the team have to find out who at the huge, omius data mining company is getting access to this information. Meanwhile the villain--kwn only by a number to us--realizes he's being pursued and turns his kwledge of data and information into a weapon. Oh, and lest things seem too delicate, he also gets information through good old-fashioned murder and torture too!
- Author BiographyJeffery Deaver was a lawyer before quitting work to become a full-time writer.
- Author(s)Jeffery Deaver
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication10/07/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date20/10/2009
- Weight641 g
- Width183 mm
- Height32 mm
- Spine234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementExport/Airside/Ireland ed
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.39
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.81
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $20.37
- AU $39.99Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.61Trending at AU $22.86
- AU $16.48Trending at AU $17.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.