All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFinding Home Julie Miller has returned to her home in Brookfield, Wyoming after discovering she is pregnant. All she wants is her mother to comfort her after her boyfriend told her to either have an abortion or leave. The only problem is, when she gets to her mother's house, she doesn't find her mom-she finds a half-naked man cooking breakfast. Mark Thomas has moved to Brookfield to escape his past. He needs a fresh start to try and forget the things that haunt him, and Brookfield seems like the perfect place. As if it isn't bad eugh that Julie doesn't find her mother, a blizzard buries the town, and she is swed in with Mark. Leaving them choice, they begin a friendship while trying to resist the attraction they feel for one ather. Once the sw melts, Julie is free to leave. Will she choose to start a life in Brookfield or run back to New York? Meanwhile, Mark struggles to let go of his past and, if he does, is Julie his future? Bare Necessities After years of bad relationships, Ava Miller is finally living life for herself and isn't going to let anyone get in the way. Her dream is to open a lingerie shop, and she has chosen Brookfield, Wyoming as her new home, where her dreams might just come true. Once she meets the town sheriff, though, she's suddenly involved in a flirtatious battle for the right to open her store. Seth Hampton is the town's sheriff, and when Ava shows up, he's t sure what hits him. He craves her, yet he can't stand to allow that type of shop to open in his small town. However, he isn't alone. Someone else wants Ava to leave town. Things take a turn when her shop is vandalized, and all evidence points to Seth. Ava isn't sure what to think. While Seth seems to be the only one with motives, something inside her believes he would never do it. Can Ava and Seth figure it out before one of them gets hurt?
- Author BiographyLacey Wolfe has always had a passion for words, whether it's getting lost in a book or writing her own. From the time she was a child she would slip away to write short stories about people she knew and fantasies she wished would happen. It has always been her dream to be a published author and with her two children now of school age, she finally has the time to work on making her dream come true. Lacey lives in Georgia with her husband, son and daughter, their six cats and one black lab who rules the house.
- Author(s)Lacey Wolfe
- Date of Publication06/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.