About this product
- DescriptionThe Broons have been delighting Sunday Post readers in black and white since 1936. This beautiful book, packed with classic illustrations from the Broons archive, finally gives you the chance to add a bit of colour to their lives. Meal times at Glebe Street, days out to seaside, holidays at the But an' Ben, the Broons' disastrous attempts at DIY and gairdenin' and all their hijinks in Auchenshoogle will never be the same again.This book's a fair wee smasher so grab your pencil tins, line up your crayons and pit yer feet up, because the Broons Colouring Book is hoachin' wi' braw illustrations from the best comic strips over the years. It'll put you in touch with your artistic side andgie you a richt guid laugh too!
- Author BiographyThe Broons are billed as 'the happy family that makes every family happy'. Though they are ten in number, the family enjoys staying together in the small tenement flat of 10 Glebe Street, Auchentogle. The family is made up of Paw and Maw Broon who are parents to eight children! Two older sons, Hen and Joe, and two grown-up daughters, Daphne and Maggie. The younger children are Horace, who is the brains of the family, and the Twins (identical boys) plus the Bairn, a cut down version of Maw and wiser than her years. Last, but by no means least, is the roguish Granpaw Broon. The Broons cartoon strip appears every week in the Sunday Post newspaper and in 2016 celebrates its 80th anniversary.
- Author(s)The Broons
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication23/06/2016
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack & White Publishing (Broons & Oor Wullie)
- Width255 mm
- Height250 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.