All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.43Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
About this product
- DescriptionForrest Gump stepped out of the pages of Winston Groom's vel, up onto the silver screen, and into the hearts of more than 30 million Americans. If you're lucky, you count yourself among them.
Now you can open to any page... and just like Forrest's mama said about life... You never kw what you're gonna get. There are shrimp kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo, shrimp cocktail... over 75 recipes all told, and every mouth-watering one of them heaven-sent.
And speaking of heaven, Forrest wanted to remember his mama with these recipes, and his best friend, Bubba, too. And he didn't want Li'l Forrest to grow up without kwing the Gump family shrimp secrets. These recipes are so downright delicious, you'll kw that miracles do happen every day.
Forrest Gump has never been a man to complicate things... he's a simple man, but one who kws what love is. Try some of the shrimp recipes in this book, and you'll kw what he means.
Forrest's mama loved the South, and its magazine, Southern Living(R). They just have a way with food, she used to say. Try these shrimp fixings, all tested in the Southern Living kitchens, and you'll say his mama was right every time. Even if the President of the United States kcks on your door, you'll have the very thing to put on his plate. Tell him Forrest Gump said to say hello... and to remember his own mama.
- Author(s)Winston Groom
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication01/12/1994
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown and Company
- Content Notecol.ill.
- Weight358 g
- Width180 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine16 mm