All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $24.46Trending at AU $29.56
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $17.63
About this product
- DescriptionBook 4 in the Key Mystery Series! Is the mysterious man lurking outside the Crows Nest Inn at night a Colonial actor or the ghost of a torious pirate? Who left the piece of treasure map pinned to Christianne's doll? And what happened to little Noah's missing parents? During their Florida vacation, Mandy and Nick explore ancient St. Augustine, America's oldest and most haunted city. In a race against time, they try to solve two life-or-death mysteries. Will the strange key found in the inn's widow's walk lead them to the answers in time? Join Mandy, Nick and Christianne in this exciting adventure of pirates, treasure and ghosts galore! The Buccaneer's Key, a swashbuckling adventure of pirates, treasure and ghosts, will keep 8-12 year olds captivated right to the surprise ending!
- Author BiographyAngeli Perrow visited the fun and educational Pirate Museum of St. Augustine, Florida, and joined several spooky ghost walks along the city's ancient streets before writing this new mystery. She is the author of twelve books for children. Learn more at www.angeliperrow.com.
- Author(s)Angeli Perrow
- Date of Publication06/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.