All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.67
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.72
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
About this product
- DescriptionIf you want your budget to be effective, you must follow it. To make sure you are following your budget, you need to keep accurate records. The Budget Record Book provides one convenient place to keep your budget records. The Budget Record Book contains 12 monthly plans which provide a space for you to: 1. Record beginning and ending checking and savings balances. 2. Record projected income and expenses. 3. Record all financial transactions in a transaction register. 4. Review how well you followed your monthly budget and plan for adjustments in future months. The Budget Record Book also contains several savings transaction registers, and a short illustrated explanation of how to make a budget using The Budget Record Book.
- Author BiographyJosiah J. Batten is an associate pastor in Fairmont, WV. He holds a BS in Business Administration (Fairmont State University) and an MAR in Biblical Studies (Liberty). He blogs at West Virginia for the Gospel (wv4g.org). He is happily married to his beautiful wife, Jessica.
- Author(s)Josiah J Batten
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication10/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.