All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'Awarded'' the Howard R. Marraro Prize by the American Historical Association.' Always fascinating...The reader will get from Goldthwaite's book on the ecomics of architecture a more lively and moreauthentic impression of life in Renaissance Florence than from many more general descriptions of Florentine culture. --Felix Gilbert, 'New York Review of Books.'
- Author BiographyRichard A. Goldthwaite is professor emeritus of history at the Johns Hopkins University. He is the author of The Building of Renaissance Florence: An Economic and Social History and Wealth and the Demand for Art in Italy, 1300-1600, both also published by Johns Hopkins.
- Author(s)Richard A. Goldthwaite
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/1982
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight699 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 17
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.05
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $73.10Trending at AU $74.75
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.90
- AU $28.76Trending at AU $38.99
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $33.32
- AU $50.09Trending at AU $52.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.