All listings for this product
Sponsored by eBay Stores
- AU $29.15Free postage
- AU $32.31Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionWhen his excess fat started causing brain fog and food cravings sapped his energy and willpower, Asprey turned to the same hacking techniques that made his fortune to hack his own biology, investing more than $300,000 and 15 years to uncover what was hindering his energy, performance, appearance, and happiness. From private brain EEG facilities to remote monasteries in Tibet, through radioactive brain scans, blood chemistry work, nervous system testing and more, he explored traditional and alternative techlogies to reach his physical and mental prime. The result? The Bulletproof Diet, an anti-inflammatory program for hunger-free, rapid weight loss and peak performance. The Bulletproof Diet will change what you think you kw about weight loss and wellness. You will skip breakfast, stop counting calories, eat a high-fat diet, work out and sleep less, and handle stress with ease. By ditching traditional diet thinking, Asprey has maintained a 100-pound weight loss, increased his IQ, and reached a level of health that seemed unattainable. His 40s are truly better than his 20s, and The Bulletproof Diet brings his best hacks to the masses.
- Author BiographyDAVE ASPREY is a Silicon Valley investor and entrepreneur, a professional biohacker, and the creator of Bulletproof Coffee made with butter. He is the chairman of the Silicon Valley Health Institute and host of Bulletproof Radio, a nationally syndicated show and #1 ranked podcast with more than 10 million downloads. He has been featured on the Today show, Nightline, and CNN and in Financial Times, Rolling Stone, Men's Health, Vogue, Marie Claire, Slate, Forbes, and dozens more. He lives in Victoria, British Columbia, and Seattle, Washington.
- Author(s)Dave Asprey
- PublisherRodale Press Inc.
- Date of Publication22/12/2014
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationEmmaus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.