All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from The Bulls the Jonathans: Comprising John Min Bull and Brother Jonathan, John Bull in America This work owes its existence withe uneasy relations ning of the present century. After a great deal of ill-feeling on. Both sides, Congress declared W the 18th of June, 1812. The book was already published on the 5th of Septem ber in the same year, as appears by a letter of the author. Probably it had then been out some little time. The Wt that there is scarcely need of elucidation; but I have nevertheless added a few tes. For information and suggestions in regard to some Obscure personal and political allusions I am indebted to the kind ness of an early friend and literary associate of Mr. Paul ding, Gulian C. Verplanck. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)James K Paulding
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication26/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight513 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.